Monday, May 4, 2009

personal

erm its time to write something hehe ... when i reached my scul this morning ... there are alot of people in auditorium ... then my frend called me and asked me went to auditorium to take the temperature ... so i know wat is happening ^^ ... becoz of swine flu ... so every morning and afternoon must take the temperature ... its quite troublesome for us but for safety caution in the scul they should do that also hehe ^^ ... we need to use admin card to enter the canteen ... all canteen were being lock .. just like a jail haha ^^ ... i think this will take a long time to unlock it hehe ^^ ...

the things that make me tired is to get the admin card ... cause i need my o lvl cert to take the admin card .. so i skipped my 1 hour math class ... and went to my former scul (ymca) to get the slip ... after that want to the buona vista where moe held .. ^^ ...

when i got my o lvl cert ... i felt very happy although my eng was fail hehe ...^^
coz this cert was using my own ability to achieve it ... eng not fail is becoz i am not long enough in sing ... i will get at least c6 in 2010 ...

when i was at balai which is my home town ... even when i had a test ... i could still play wif my frend and hang out ... hehe ^^ ... i remembered vividly about my secondary scul when i was at balai .. is memorable ... have time .. i will like to share wif you ^^ ...

erm ... write until here ba ... ^^ ... tq for reading ... ^^ have a nice night ...

No comments: