Friday, May 1, 2009

my 2009 1st post mz ....

wow ...
finally , i had entered polytecnic ... ^^
is a long way to go in front of me ...
i will fight for it ... ^^
have 5 or 6 month i didnt post any mz in board ...
coz i went back to my hometown which is balai ... ^^
this 5 month i was taking a long rest ...
, playing and hanging out wif my best frends ...
its time to tell of u about my o lvl result in this ten month ...
i got ..
b3 math
b3 a math
b4 c science
b4 poa
e8 eng (fail)

this is my o lvl result ^^...

when i am waiting my result and enrollment ... i couldnt sleep well ...^^
when my bro called me and said that i was succeeded to enter the poly ...
i am extreamly happy ^^... hehe ...

oh , when i was at balai i met a girl which is very nice to me ...
i like her ^^ ...

i wish her happy forever ...
today my mz is ended here ...
i will write more when i am free hehe ...

No comments: