Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friendship Never End

Friendship is a circle,
a never ending ring,
a treasure sent from heaven upon pure white angels wings!
Good friends stay in our hearts forever while others leave a lasting touch,
giving of themselves even when we don't realize we need them so much!
A friend will share advice and stand back and let you chose,
then they will lend a shoulder when it's your own heart you lose!
They comfort you with kindness and encouraging words,
and shelter you from the worst of your hurts!
Friends will make you laugh when your tears run like a river,
they seldom ever take because they are the giver!
A friend takes the time to know you inside and out,
and with just a mere glance knows exactly what you are talking about!
We never know when a true friend is being sent our way,
I didn't know until that very day!
One day I didn't know you the next you became my friend,
A miracle I pray will never, ever end! You've been such a good friend to me!!!

No comments: